Thursday, May 31, 2018

Alvida Delhi : : Namaskara Bangalore

I have shifted, relocated and moved to BENGALURU from DELHI. Its been a month now, I am in Bangalore. I was staying in Delhi for 12 years. I have love and hate relation with this city. I came to Delhi for a job in design studio thinking of exploring new city, culture, traveling to fascinating places, eating amazing food and meeting interesting people etc. and stuck there for almost a decade.

Delhi witnessed many memorable events of my life — my first art exhibition, my first published calligraphy work in international magazine (Letter Arts Review), TV shows and interviews, my first TEDx, birth of my daughter and most importantly my journey as a calligrapher and independent designer anchored here. Met amazing people, clients and friends here.

We too witnessed the flavour of "Delhi dilwalon ki" many times. Now onwards I won't be answerable to the cliche 'how come Mumbaikar adjusting and liking in Delhi'

We have shifted to BENGALURU thinking of exploring new city, culture, traveling to fascinating places and meeting interesting people etc. and hope to stick here for another decade...


No comments: